Breast Pumps (WSCA-WA)
Basic Contact Information - Lead State
Link to Lead State Websitehttps://fortress.wa.gov/ga/apps/ContractSearch/ContractSummary.aspx?c=01910
Inception & Expiration
Award Date: December 15, 2010
Start Date: January 18, 2011
Expiration Date: January 17, 2015
Maximum Contract Term: Through January 17, 2017
Access to December 16, 2010 WSCA Breast Pumps webinar click here.
This contract is for electric and manual breast pumps, kits, adapters and battery packs for use in the Women's, Infant's and Children Programs (WIC).
Contract is based on rules and requirements for WIC Programs, however it is not a rebate contract, so any eligible entity may purchase the items from the contract.
In addition to the states indicated in the map above, participating entities include American Samoa and the Intertribal Council of Arizona.
- Breastmilk Storage Guidelines - ENG
- Breastmilk Storage Guidelines - AR
- Breastmilk Storage Guidelines - AM
- Breastmilk Storage Guidelines - CT
- Breastmilk Storage Guidelines - HM
- Breastmilk Storage Guidelines - KO
- Breastmilk Storage Guidelines - RU
- Breastmilk Storage Guidelines - SPN
- Breastmilk Storage Guidelines - SO
- Breastmilk Storage Guidelines - VT
New Contract (effective January 17, 2011)
- Ameda Breastfeeding Products
See Washington website for links to actual contract documents and contractor websites where detailed pricing information is available.
Generally, price structure is a % discount off of current retail pricing for specific units/models.
Updates & Other Participation
Contract Status Report: https://fortress.wa.gov/ga/apps/ContractSearch/ContractSummary.aspx?c=01910
State and entities in states not listed as participating, contact WSCA/NASPO Cooperative Development Team (email@example.com) for assistance in properly documenting permission to participate.